29 December 2010

Aztec souvenirs (Nail Art)

Because of this manicure, I have some tip for you... NEVER USE ANY REMOVER WITH ANY OIL FOR STAMPING! I've got great remover with orange oil, my nails love it, but it's so bad for Konading... You can see - all designs are blurred and/or incomplete. Yuck. Anyway, for this mani I used Joko Find you Color - 130 Coffee Cream as a base, stamped with Bundle Monster plate No. BM01 and Essence Metallics TE - 02 Copper Rulez!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Przy okazji tego manicure'u, mam dla Was malutką radę... NIGDY NIE UŻYWAJCIE ZMYWACZA Z JAKIMKOLWIEK OLEJKIEM PRZY ROBIENIU WZORKÓW! Mam teraz super zmywacz Barbry z olejkiem pomarańczowym i moje paznokcie go kochają, ale zupełnie nie nadaje się do wzorków... Jak widzicie - każdy wzorek jest niekompletny i/lub rozmazany. Fuj. W każdym razie, do tego mani jako bazy użyłam Joko Find you Color - 130 Coffee Cream, a do wzorków wybrałam płytkę Bundle Monster nr BM01 i lakier Essence Metallics TE - 02 Copper Rulez!

8 comments:

  1. oh! i like the mani and the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any nail polish/lacquer remover with oils/moisturizers will leave a film on the stamping plates. I have switched to pure acetone to clean plates..so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beata, you're right. I have to buy a new remover, only for stamping, cause as I told - my nails love this one with oils...

    ReplyDelete
  4. podkladowy kojarzy mi sié z gorzká czekolada :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. W sumie to bardzo dobre określenie na niego :)
    Dostałaś paczuchę? :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails