13 January 2011

Moths in the Moonlight (Nail Art)

It seems like it was a long time ago when I posted here some nail art. Maybe because a few recent posts with nail art were the reviews as well. Anyway, I loved this mani so much that I made some swatches as a reserve, cause I wanted to wear that for a few days :) Well, after 4 days I was bored with it and created something new. The base is here BB Couture - Moon over Manhattan, stamped with: for a check - Essence Eclipse TE - 04 Hide Bella Hide and Konad plate M60, for a butterflies - Rimmel LycraPRO - Blue Vogue and Konad plate M78.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Przez to, że ostatnie manicure'y były też recenzjami, mam wrażenie, że dawno nie było tu wzorków. A ten jeden spodobał mi się tak bardzo, że specjalnie porobiłam kilka swatchy na zapas, żeby móc ponosić ten wzorek dłużej. Cóż, po 4 dniach i tak mi się znudził, więc zrobiłam coś nowego ;) Bazą tutaj jest BB Couture - Moon over Manhattan, a wzorki zrobione z użyciem: dla kratki - Essence Eclipse TE - 04 Hide Bella Hide i płytka Konad M60, dla motyli - Rimmel LycraPRO - Blue Vogue i płytka Konad M78.

12 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails