15 January 2011

We love muffins! (Nail Art)




Well, I think it's really strange mani ;) 
I don't even know what to wrote about it ;) 
Base is here Joko Find Your Color - 138 Bronze Secret, stamped with Bundle Monster plate No. BM14 and Italian Beauty french polish and GCOCL - Yellow stamping polish. 
Below you can find my another "masterpieces" ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cóż, myślę, że to dość dziwny mani ;)
Nawet nie wiem, co mogę o nim napisać. ;)
Baza tutaj to Joko Find Your Color - 138 Bronze Secret, a wzorki zrobiłam płytką Bundle Monster nr BM14 i lakierami Italian Beauty do frencha i GCOCL - żółtym lakierem do stempli.
Poniżej znajdziecie też inne moje "dzieła". ^^



16 comments:

  1. How cute! I love muffins, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny you just posted this because I just noticed this stamp today as I was deciding what to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! this is such a cute mani!! haha
    I've also tagged you in stylish blog award: http://ashungyi2l.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-award-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Też szaleję za tymi ciachami :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dziękuję raz jeszcze za patent z pędzelkiem. Sprawdził się, tym bardziej, że miałam odpowiedni co leżał bezużyteczny. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee I can smell the goodness through the computer~

    ReplyDelete
  7. @LittleLinkinQuar Cieszę się bardzo, że się na coś przydałam :D
    @Przeszkoda No ba, kupkejki nawet ^^
    @Freshie I would love to eat some right now ^^ I have to bake a new part :)This one has disappeared a long time ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do, i do... love muffins, especialy the ones with chocolate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I prefer muffins or nails...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ale pomysłowe :D jak je zrobiłaś; o ? dodaję do obserwowanych i liczę na to samo:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stemplami, jak większość wzorków na blogu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mani mniam!
    Hm... nie zdziw się, jak Cię ludzie po palcach będę gryźć, bo Twoje paznokcie tym razem są wyjątkowo... apetyczne...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails