09 April 2011

I'm a Disney Princess! (Nail Art)

 Can you recognize these girls? :)
If I have to be honest - I'm sooo proud of myself because of this manicure ;) I doubted I'm able to make something like that on my own nails but I surprised myself ;) Well, I'm a huge Disney-freak, believe me ;) I know every single song from old Disney's movies - these new ones are just pathetic for me - poor Walt turns in his grave... I love Pocahontas, Lion King, Mulan, Little Mermaid, Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Spirit, Sleeping Beauty, Winnie the Pooh... Awww, I love them all! You should treat this manicure as a foretaste of upcoming Nail Art Contest on this blog - of course, theme will be "Disney"! ;)
When I was doing this mani, I was sitting on my bed, surrounded by tons of polishes, brushes, dotting tools, removers, cotton pads... So, what polishes did I use?
SNOW WHITE: for base - China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover, skin - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, hair - My Secret - 121, dress and eyes - Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 320, lips, dress details and band - OPI - Off with her red, eyes and collar - Italian Beauty.
JASMINE: for base - Essie - Capri, skin - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, hair and eyes - My Secret - 121, clothes, band and hair accesories - Nina Ultra Pro - Bossa Nova, jewellery - China Glaze - Jingle Bells, eyes - Italian Beauty, lips - OPI - Off with her red.
ARIEL: for base and eyes - Nina Ultra Pro - Bossa Nova, skin - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, hair and lips - OPI - Off with her red, flower - Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 301, shells-bra - China Glaze - Grape Pop, eyes - Italian Beauty.
BELLA: for base - China Glaze - Light as Air, skin - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, hair and eyes - Essence TE Metallics - 02 Copper Rulez!, dress and band - Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 301, lips - OPI - Off with her red, eyes - Italian Beauty.
I hope you like this Disney nail art, cause I'm planning to make another series like my Around the World Nail Art trip. What do you think? Do you prefer travels on my nails or returns to childhood with Disney? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poznajecie te panienki? :)
Jeśli mam być szczera - jestem dumna z siebie z powodu tego mani ;) Wątpiłam, że jestem w stanie namalować coś takiego na własnych paznokciach, ale zaskoczyłam sama siebie. ;) Cóż, jestem straszną Disney-maniaczką, wierzcie mi ;) Znam na pamięć każdy pojedynczy utwór z tych starszych bajek - te nowe są wręcz żałosne dla mnie, biedny Walt przewraca się w grobie... Kocham Pocahontas, Króla Lwa, Mulan, Małą Syrenkę, Tarzana, Dzwonnika z Notre-Dame, Mustanga, Śpiącą Królewnę, Puchatka... Oooj, kocham je wszystkie! Potraktujcie ten manicure jako zapowiedź nadchodzącego konkursu na tym blogu - oczywiście temat to "Disney"! ;)
Kiedy robiłam ten mani, siedziałam na łóżku, otoczona tonami lakierów, pędzelków, sond, zmywaczy, wacików... Więc, jakich lakierów użyłam?
ŚNIEŻKA: do tła - China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover, skóra - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, włosy - My Secret - 121, sukienka i oczy - Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 320, usta, detale sukienki i opaska - OPI - Off with her red, oczy i kołnierz - Italian Beauty.
JASMINA: do tła - Essie - Capri, skóra - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, włosy i oczy - My Secret - 121, ubranie, opaska i pierdółki na włosach - Bossa Nova, biżuteria - China Glaze - Jingle Bells, oczy - Italian Beauty, usta - OPI - Off with her red.
ARIELKA: do tła i oczu - Nina Ultra Pro - Bossa Nova, skóra - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, włosy i usta - OPI - Off with her red, kwiatek - Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 301, muszelko-stanik - China Glaze - Grape Pop, oczy - Italian Beauty.
BELLA: do tła - China Glaze - Light as Air, skóra - Golden Rose Pretty Color - 107, włosy i oczy - Essence TE Metallics - 02 Copper Rulez!, sukienka i wstążka - Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 301, usta - OPI - Off with her red, oczy - Italian Beauty.
Mam nadzieję, że podoba Wam się ten disney'owski nail art, bo planuję zrobić kolejną serię jak ta Podróż Dookoła Świata. Co myślicie? Wolicie podróże na moich paznokciach czy powroty do dzieciństwa z Disney'em? :)

41 comments:

  1. Cudowneeee! Belle <3 Ja chcę Kopciuszka ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enn, na pewno będę robić kolejne z disneykami, ale raczej Kopciuszka na nich nie będzie ;) To jedna z nielicznych bajek, za którymi nie przepadam ^^ Może dlatego, że moja siostra kiedyś to oglądała na okrągło i mi zbrzydło ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so impressive! im wowed! well done lady!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Orlica, ale cudo wyczarowałaś :* Normalnie szczęka mi opadła z wrażenia. Może mi zadedykujesz ten mani? :)
    Szkoda, że zabrakło mojej ulubionej Śpiącej Królewny :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! I know all the disney songs too! lol We did a Disney Medley song in choir my Senior year in High school.... I was THRILLED!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow :) cudowne są wszystkie ^^ podróże i disney'owskie mani są wspaniałe :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty :) WOW!!! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arielka- moja ulubienica ;) piękne!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Znowu mnie nie zawiodłaś:) mani jest suuuuper<3 Ariela to moja ulubienica:D Jestem za tym żebyś zrobiła serię disneyową ale z dookoła świata też nie rezygnuj:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Świetne! Gratuluję cierpliwości ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for comments! xoxo

    Księżniczko -> Aurora pojawi się pewnie przy następnych ;)
    Amber -> That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Świetne :)
    Masz dobry pomysł z tym powrotem do bajek :)
    Kaczora Donalda namaluj :D
    Naprawde te bajki dzisiejsze to kicz, dzieciakom wode z mózgu robią... eh

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is BRILLIANT!!!! Well done it looks fantastic! theyre so cute! i love the theme for the nail art contest, i am a massive fan too!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cudowne, aż mnie zamurowało z wrażenia.. I to wszystko na małych paznokciach.Ja bym takiego czegoś pewnie na kratce nie namalowała nawet...Podziwiam:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. O matko, to jest mega po prostu :D
    Ja jestem jak najbardziej za Disneyowa seria ;P

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING! I immediately knew all of them, you did a GREAT job. I admire that you can draw Disney princesses on your nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! i love this... AMAZING job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. CUTE!!! Big Disney fan here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. O nieee cudowne są te paznokcie ;D Zazdroszczę Ci ich ;D
    Zapraszam do mnie :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Uwielbiam zwłaszcza Arielkę, była moją ulubienicą w czasach dziecinstwa, a teraz uwielbiam tę serię paznokietkową

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I am so impressed with your work on this mani! I'm a big Disney fan, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. you have serious talent. My friend and I are obsessed with Disney! We go every year lol. I am going to attempt a Disney Mani for your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woow, zatkało mnie - cudne! Domagam się więcej takich dzieł :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, I love this! I'm a big fan of Ariel so that nail is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG!!!! They're soooooo cuuuuuute!!! I love Disney and Disney Princess too:D I'll definitelly enter your Disney nail art contestxD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I like these nails a lot! <:

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! You should be proud! The princesses turned out so great! Very recognizable, love the cute, big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG! I know I'm kinda late, but I just stumbled upon your blog from FB. This has to be one of my favorite manis EVER! I <3 Disney and you did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  30. rewelacyjne! świetny efekt! dokładne wykonanie! bardzo fajne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails